Get riding instead of waiting around - KTM Finance makes it possible: Thanks to the different types of finance available, you can make your personal dream on two or four wheels come true. No matter whether you're a novice, an experienced recreational rider or a professional - our finance quotes can be tailored to your individual requirements! Just enquire with the KTM dealer in your area!
- KTM Finance offers flexible and convenient finance options so that you can focus on the pleasure of biking.
- This means your local KTM dealer can provide you with a convenient "One-Stop Shop" when choosing your next KTM!
- KTM Finance offers two types of finance plan to make your KTM dream come true: KTM Credit Light and KTM Credit.
- KTM Credit Light typically means you may pay less per month and that the term of the finance could be shorter than a KTM Credit agreement.
- KTM Credit Light could enable you to change bikes at more regular intervals which means you could have a new KTM more often.
KTM CREDIT - STANDARD FINANCING
A traditional finance plan that allows you to take finance on a term between 12 and 60 months and to pay as large or as small a deposit as you want. Provided all payments are made, at the end of the agreement the bike is yours.
- Simple - fixed, equal and regular instalments.
- Predictable - once you've paid all your instalments, you own the bike.
- Flexible - you choose your repayment period and deposit at the start of your contract, meaning that you have total control of your budget.
Assuming all monthly payments have been made at the end of the finance you'll have two options:
- Renew: Choose another KTM. Exchange the bike for a new bike. Use the value of your bike towards purchasing a new KTM. This option is available at any stage during your finance agreement!
- Retain: Keep the bike. The bike is yours. Once you've paid all of your monthly payments, ownership of the bike is passed to you and it's all yours!
Finance subject to status. Retail sales only. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. KTM Finance RH1 1SR.